- “2004 ALCS: Game 4” with David Ortiz | Red Sox vs. Yankees
Big Papi joins the show to take us inside the greatest comeback in MLB history
- “Super Bowl XXI” with Phil Simms | Giants vs. Broncos
Phil Simms joins the show to relive his incredible performance in Super Bowl XXI
- “2012 Pro Bowl” with Brandon Marshall | AFC vs. NFC
Brandon Marshall joins the show to talk about his MVP Winning performance…in the 2012 Pro Bowl
- “Gilbert Arenas’ 60 Point Game” with Gilbert Arenas | Wizards vs. Lakers
Gilbert Arenas joins the show to relive the night he dropped 60 on Kobe and the Lakers
- “2002 Western Conference Finals: Game 5” with Hasan Minhaj and Mike Bibby | Lakers vs. Kings
Hasan Minhaj and Mike Bibby join us to go deep on the infamous 2002 Western Conference Finals
- “Double Doink” with Chris & Kyle Long | 2018 NFC Wildcard Game: Eagles vs. Bears
Chris and Kyle Long join the show to revisit the “Double Doink.”
- A Very Unspecial Episode of Games with Names | The Best of 2022 & Fan Submissions
We dig into the mailbag and look back at the best moments of 2022
- “2001 NCAA National Championship” with Shane Battier and Gilbert Arenas | Duke vs. Arizona
Shane Battier joins the show to talk 2001 NCAA National Championship.
- “1999 Women’s World Cup Final” with Brandi Chastain | USA vs. China
Brandi Chastain joins the show to talk about the iconic ’99 Women’s World Cup win.
- “2011 Stanley Cup Final: Game 7” with Zdeno Chara and Joe List | Bruins vs. Canucks
Zdeno Chara joins the show to talk about the Bruins’ Game 7 win over the Canucks in the 2011 Stanley Cup Final.
- “Ricky’s Record” with Ricky Williams | 1998 Week 11: Texas vs. Texas A&M
Ricky Williams joins the show to go deep on his record setting 1998 game against Texas A&M.
- “2009 Western Conference Finals” with Kenyon Martin | Nuggets vs. Lakers
Kenyon Martin joins the show to talk about those classic Nuggets teams and his showdown with Kobe Bryant
- “Iron Man Match” with Shawn Michaels | Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels aka The Heartbreak Kid joins us to talk about the legendary “Iron Man Match.”
- “The 18 Inning Game” with Hunter Pence | 2014 NLDS: Giants vs. Nationals
Hunter Pence joins us in-studio to talk about one of the longest games in MLB Playoff history.
- “Game 5” with PFT Commenter | 2018 Stanley Cup Final: Capitals vs. Golden Knights
PFTCommenter is in studio to relive the greatest night of his life: “Game 5” of the 2018 Stanley Cup Final.
- “The Fake Spike Game” with Calvin Johnson | 2013 Week 8: Lions vs. Cowboys
Calvin Johnson joins the show to talk about his record breaking 329 yds in a Week 8 matchup against Dallas.
- “How ‘bout them Cowboys” with Michael Irvin | 1993 Super Bowl XXVII: Cowboys vs. Bills
Michael Irvin joins the show to talk about Super Bowl XXVII and the start of a dynasty.
- “TBT Finals” with Big Cat | 2014 Inaugural Championship: Team Barstool vs. ND Alumni
For the first time ever, Dan Katz aka Big Cat, breaks down the 2014 “TBT Final.”
- “28-3” with Danny Amendola | 2017 Super Bowl LI: Patriots vs. Falcons
Danny Amendola joins the show to talk Super Bowl LI aka “28-3.”
- “The Longest Yard” with Kurt Warner | 2000 Super Bowl XXXIV: Rams vs. Titans
Kurt Warner joins the show to talk Super Bowl XXXIV and The Greatest Show on Turf.
- “Miracle in Morgantown” with Michael Vick | 1999 Battle for the Black Diamond Trophy: Virginia Tech vs. West Virginia
Michael Vick joins us to talk “The Miracle in Morgantown” and his legendary time at Virginia Tech.
- “The Wheelchair Game” with Paul Pierce | 2008 NBA Finals: Celtics vs. Lakers
Paul Pierce joins the show to discuss the infamous “The Wheelchair Game” and the 2008 NBA Finals.
- “The Manning 7” with Peyton Manning | 2013 Season Opener: Broncos vs. Ravens
Peyton Manning joins the show to discuss his record-tying 7 touchdown game in the 2013 NFL Season Opener.
- “Statue of Liberty Game” with Adrian Peterson and Jared Zabransky | 2007 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl: Boise State vs. Oklahoma
Adrian Peterson and Jared Zabransky on the 2007 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl aka “The Statue of Liberty Game.”
- “18-1” with Eli Manning and Tedy Bruschi | 2008 Super Bowl XLII: Patriots vs. Giants
We’re joined by Eli Manning and Tedy Bruschi to talk Super Bowl XLII aka “18-1.”
- Welcome to Games with Names hosted by Julian Edelman and Sam Morril
Julian Edelman and Sam Morril kick off their search for the greatest games of all time and preview what’s in store on Games with Names.